Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Should We Give Them Some Privacy?


The other night, our Great Unk came over to take us out to a family dinner. While playing with The Fred and one of her puzzles, he came across a very interesting puzzle piece that I had never noticed before. Looks as if these mice are having a bit of a frolic on the front of the puzzle piece. Seriously, who came up with this child-appropriate pose for these mice? Maybe I should send this one in to Leno...it might be the latest Chinese toy recall...

2 comments:

M said...

Oh cod I SAW that puzzle at the store, pointed it out to my husband like the teenage boy I am at heart, then put it back because the tendency to laugh hysterically if my son were to play with it was too too much.

*Yankee Belle* said...

Were you shopping at the Love Stuff store again???