Thursday, November 1, 2007

Disney On Ice: Finding Nemo

We decided to fore go the traditional trick-or-treating routine last night in order to attend Disney On Ice- Finding Nemo...and I loved it! Well, I guess that it isn't really important as to whether or not I loved it, but The Fred loved it too! She sat in a trance for the entire almost 2-hour performance. The highlight of the evening was when she shouted, "Hey, Dorey!," and the performer waved at her. It made the evening just perfect.

When the show was over, The Fred kept saying, "That was awesome! That was so cool! I love Nemo!" Yay, a success! As for SweetBoy, he was less than interested in the performance, but luckily, MommaDrool had stashed some graham cracker sticks and a lollipop in the diaper bag for just such a situation...good thinking, huh?

4 comments:

TS said...

That's neat about Dorey and The Fred! As far as the baby goes, this reminds me of the time we took SweetBoy's dad and his best friend to a college football game. They were probably 9 or 10 . . . never noticed the game, but ate their way through everything the concession stand had to offer! Like father . . .

*Yankee Belle* said...

I wish lil B would sit still long enough. I cant wait to start doing this fun stuff!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how we got an email about Little Einstein's in MARCH, yet heard nothing about all of the things happening now. Someone doesn't like me.

I've passed a bit of blog bling to you. Come by and pick it up if you like.

Little Red's Momma said...

Cannot wait to take RG next year! By the way, I'm back !!!