Thursday, September 20, 2007

Third Release by The MommaDrool Mafia

MommaPeas, after hearing that Tooty can bob her head to some of your favorite hits, I was inspired to do a MommaDrool & MommaPeas rap duet for the much-awaited third release by The MommaDrool Mafia. Hope you enjoy the new release, "Nuthin' But a Mom Thang."

Nuthin' But a Mom Thang

One, two, three and to the fo'
Got my SweetBoy and The Fred on the flo'
Ready to play with our toys, so back on up
Cause you know we 'bout to tear things up

Gimme my magic wand first, so we can blow lots of bubbles
SweetBoy and The Fred together, now you know you in trouble

Ain't nothin' but a Mom thang, baaaaabay!
This stay at home mom is goin’ craaaaazay!
The hardest job but no one ever paaaaays me!
Unfadable, so please don't try to fade this [Well yeah]

But, uh, back to the lecture at hand
Perfection is perfected, so I'm 'a let 'em understand
From a young Mom's perspective
And before we have us one more I have to take a contraceptive
You never know they might be playin' with toys, And breakin' the toys, and at the same time throwin’ their toys
Now you know I ain't down wit that, my mommas
Ain't no other stay at home ladies that don’t git my problems
Now that's realer than real-deal Holyfield
And now all you mommas and tot's know how I feel
Well if it's late enough to put ‘em down for a good nap
I'll do anything to get all these kids off my lap

It's like this and like that and like this and uh
It's like that and like this and like that and uh
It's like this and like that and like this and uh
MommaPeas, creep to the mic like a phantom

-MommaPeas

Well I'm peepin', and I'm creepin', and I'm creep-in'
But I almost got caught, cause my Tooty was sleepin'
Now it's time for me to make my impression felt
So sit back, relax, and strap on your seatbelt
You never seen a mom like this befo'
With a cool girly who can play and control the whole show
At the same time with the dope food that I cook
You know, and I know, I flow, even readin’ a book
To add to my collection, the selection
Momma-haters say, it’s not fair, I don't care
If ya' do, ya' have no clue
O' what me and my baby Lil’ Tooty came to do

It's like this and like that and like that and uh
It's like that and like this and like that and uh
It's like this, than who really cares about those?
So jus' chill, 'til the next episode

-MommaDrool

Gettinin' kids in the car is like nothing you ever seen
A funky diaper smells like a' old batch o' collard greens
It's the capital M, oh yes, the fresh O double M-A D-R double O-L, M-O-M-M-A ya' see
Showin' much flex when it's time to wreck a mic
Slammin' do's and givin' me lip while I play with these tikes
Yeah, and it don't quit
I think they in a mood to see these kids throw a fit

So Peas. [What up Drool?]
We gotta give 'em what they want [What's that, D?]
We gotta break 'em off somethin' [Well yeah]
And it's gotta be bumpin' [City of B’ham!]

-MommaPeas

It's where it takes place so I'm a ask your attention
Kids are yellin’ real loud but I ain't pinchin’
Droppin' the funky beat that's makin the mommies mumble
When I'm on the mic, it's like a cookie, they all crumble
Talk about my Tooty, and you might get smacked
My stay at home mommy, MommaDrool, has got my back
Never let me slip, 'cause if I slip, then I'm slippin'
But if I got my Tooty, then you know I ain’t trippin'
And I'm a continue to put the rap down, put the mack down
And if your mommies talk mean, I have ta' put the smack down
Yeah, and ya' don't stop
I told you I'm just like a clock when I tick and I tock
But I'm never off, always on, 'til the break of dawn
P-L-A-Y-I-N-G, and the city they call B’ham
Puttin' the stuff together
Like my gal, MommaDrool, no one can do it better

Like this, that and this and uh
It's like that and like this and like that and uh
It's like this, than who really cares about those?
So jus' chill, 'til the next episode

4 comments:

J said...

AHHHHAAAAHHHAA!!! THAT was fantastic! I'm so darn proud to call you friend! I can't wait to send this to hubby - he'll be so happy to see a watered down but equally clever version!

We seriously need to get you some kind of kiddie-record writing deal!

Melanie said...

I love that song. The original too, but yours is awesome. You are a professional aren't you????

My2Suns said...

That is awesome!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

You are brilliant!