Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fourth Release by The MommaDrool Mafia

Since beginning our adventures in potty-training, I have developed a strong disdain for public bathrooms. I am starting to wonder if the real purpose of these large purses that are so chic these days are for carrying around large bottles of Lysol for just such a scenario. One of my favorite songs right now is Apologize by Timbaland & One Republic...if you are not familiar with the song, you can listen to it on my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/mommadrool. I decided to change the lyrics of this song to reflect my deep affection for potty-training in public restrooms. This fourth release by The MommaDrool Mafia is called Sanitize...

Sanitize
by The MommaDrool Mafia

I'm holding onto your hand,
Cause you want to touch the ground
You try to run away, just the time I turn around
We’re in a public bathroom
Please don’t try to touch the ground, but wait
You tell me that you touched it
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...

That it's too late to sanitize, it's too late
I said it's too late to sanitize, it's too late

You’d sit on the seat, touch the floor
If it wasn’t for me,
And I need you just to listen this once
This is nothing new - yeah
I told you that was really gross-
Now you’re laughing too, and you say...
I'm sorry that I touched it
I didn’t want to listen to you
But I said...

It's too late to sanitize, it's too late
I said it's too late to sanitize, it's too late...
It's too late to sanitize, it's too late
I said it's too late to sanitize, it's too late
I said it's too late to sanitize, yeah-
I said it's too late to sanitize, yeah-
I'm holding onto your hand cause you want to touch the ground...

2 comments:

J said...

There's got to be a place to send these in. How about putting in for a scab writing job on Conan O'brien?

MommaDrool said...

Oh, I am in love with Conan! Good idea!