Monday, November 5, 2007

Alias Evolution: StickyBun-Scotti

As most of you know, I refer to my children by aliases that are reflective of their personalities, interests, or just some really random sh*t that popped into my head one day. When I gave SweetBoy his alias, he was still in what I refer to as the "blob stage"...when your child is still so small that they have as much personality as...well...a little blob.

As SweetBoy has gotten older, he has developed his love for food. Especially, his desire for all things sweet and sticky. While waiting in line at a local coffee shop, I noticed that they sold Biscotti in various flavors...including, Sticky Bun. Once the Husby and I had gotten our coffee, it occurred to me that I had just found SweetBoy's new alias, "StickyBun-Scotti!" Only a name this creative could rival something as poetic as "The Fred." So, SweetBoy's alias has officially evolved into a name that truly recognizes his...um...talents...for all things sticky and sweet.

1 comment:

J said...

Right on. It sounds just like him. I'm never let down by your creativity!