Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time To Revamp


Well, I decided that it was time to customize my cookie-cutter Blogger layout, and with a few tips from BloggerBuster, it was relatively quick and painless. After a few creations in Photoshop, things are looking a bit more my style, and I have a few more tricks up my sleeve...

I have been in awe of some of the great designs that I have seen from my fellow bloggers, so I decided to follow their lead and make some necessary design updates. Also, a big thank you to Squidfingers for my beautiful background pattern. For all of you that arrive here, I hope that you enjoy the new scenery!

5 comments:

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Love the new look!!

Kim said...

looks beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Great job! Now tell me, how in the world do you get the first letter of each blog post to be that size?

MommaDrool said...

Hey, Trista! They are called "magazine drop caps," and Mandarin Design has an article that I used to create them that was very easy to follow!
http://www.mandarindesign.com/dropcaps.html

You just paste the code directly into each blog post...hope this helps!

J said...

Me Likey!