Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Biggest Loser: Week Three


Week three of The Biggest Loser Challenege was not a great one for me since my percentage lost was only 0.599%, but ToothFairy captured the top spot with an amazing 6.29% weight loss! Congrats to ToothFairy on this phenomenal percentage lost and all of her hard work!

At the close of week three, I am in fifth place with a total percentage lost of 3.77%, and JayDoug is still in the lead with a total percentage lost of 7.991%. Everyone's numbers have been amazing, so everyone keep up the good work! I have a feeling NonLucidDrivel may come out on top at the end of week four after silently hanging close to the top spot for the past few weeks...good luck!

1 comment:

Heather S. said...

Thanks!! It was one hell of a tough week for me. The South Beach Diet is working, but it is killing me to avoid all sugar, bread and pasta. Everytime I see someone eating it I shed a little tear! ;)

Congtrats to you also Mommadrool!!