Friday, March 7, 2008

"Poopin' In the Potty Is Pectacular!"

We have been working really hard on this whole potty-training thing, and The Fred has been doing a great job over the past week. We have been accident-free for several days now, and she even rode from Birmingham to Montgomery in "big girl" panties! I feel like there may be a light at the end of this tunnel after all.


The Fred becomes very philosophical and likes to chat me up while she does her business on the potty. I think that she has figured out that potty time equals one-on-one "mommy time." She had some wise words for me the other night that assured me that I use some words (i.e. "awesome" and "spectacular") way too often. While sitting on the potty the other night, she said, "Momma, poopin' in the potty is pectacular!" Yes, little one, indeed it is.

2 comments:

J said...

It is pectacular! Please tell her how proud we are of her!!!

Anonymous said...

As Lewis Carroll wrote, frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!
- - look forward to good conversation while sitting with her. Grammy