Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Think You Need Another Pair

As I was getting ready the other day, The Fred and StickyBun-Scotti were playing on the floor in my bedroom. I had just gotten out of the shower and walked into the bedroom to grab my clothes. I had put on my bra and panties and turned around to see The Fred standing behind me in the bathroom...staring.

She looked at me with a very concerned look and said, "Momma, you need to turn around." So, I obliged and turned with my back to her then turned back to face her. She looked at me very perplexed and said, "Momma, I think you need another pair of panties. Those aren't closed in the back. They must have a tear in them." I simply said, "Okay, baby. Thank you for telling me." Well, truth be told, I had on a pair of thong underwear. I just wasn't going to try to explain the concept of "no pantie lines" to a two-year old.

1 comment:

Kim said...

heehee. one day she will understand. :)