Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Third Birthday to The Fred!

Today, The Fred turned three years old! It is hard to believe that my beautiful baby girl is already three...time sure does fly!

When I told her that she was three today, she said, "No. I'm four."
I said, "No, today, you are three."
She said, "No, today, I am two."
I told her, "You are too young to be lying about your age already."

She is still refusing to accept the fact that she is three years old...would you ever guess that she is strong-willed?

4 comments:

Daphne said...

Happy Birthday Girlie!!!

Anonymous said...

I still cannot believe she is only three! She is so grown up. And Punkin usually goes for older girls.

I guess in The Fred's case he just couldn't resist!!!!!

Kim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Happy Birthday, sorry we couldn't make the party. Hope it was fun for The Fred