Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Fred's 1st Haircut


We finally made our trip to Sweet 'n' Sassy yesterday for The Fred's very first haircut! I figured since she will be three at the end of the month, it was probably about time for a trim. Lisa was our stylist, and she did a great job of calming The Fred. She got purple glitter stars on her face, a pearl ring, a lollipop, and a mini purse with a puppy dog inside...she even insisted on putting a glitter star on MommaDrool's face too. I walked around most of the day looking like I had just left a rave.

After her trim, she got a quick spray with glitter cotton candy hairspray. They took her picture with her new "do," put her locks in a plastic bag ,and attached it to a certificate with the details of her very first haircut. A sweet 'n' sassy experience indeed!


4 comments:

J said...

OMG could she be any cuter? Or is it more cute? I don't care, she looks freakin' adorable!

Kim said...

the fred looks fabulous!! congrats on her first haircut!

Julianne said...

Count your blessings. My son has tonsurophobia (fear of haircuts). It's NOT fun and his adorable face is overshadowed by his horrendous, homespun haircut.

Congrats to the Fred on her first haircut!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Very Cute!! Did you just want to eat her up, smelling like cotton candy? I sniffed Munchkin all day after her last haircut!!