Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Might Be Slackin' With Baby #2...

Well, SweetBoy is eight months old now, and although I have taken hundreds of pictures of him since birth, I have not had any professional photos taken. GASP!!! With The Fred (a.k.a. Baby #1), I had pictures taken at birth, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, one year, etc. I have to get my act together and setup an appointment for some 9 month portraits. As for what I will tell him about his lack of professional pics in the previous 9 months, I will be busy using Photoshop to add the cheesy backdrops to his digital snapshots...

1 comment:

I'm a Mom!..? said...

He will never know! Photoshop can do some amazing things.

Maybe add him in front of the Eiffle Tower, Grand Canyon, and tell him in lieu of professional pics he got vacations :o)