Tuesday, September 4, 2007

And That's All...

I am a big fan of one of our local restaurants, The Paw Paw Patch. They have a great meat and three buffet, but what I love even more is that they have a drive thru. Therefore, I can quickly breeze through and pick-up my vegetable plate without having to deal with the hassle of getting kids in and out of the car.

Obviously, The Fred has picked up on my dialogue when it comes to the drive-thru. When placing an order, my side of the conversation sounds something like this:

"May I please have a _____, uhm ______, and uhm _____, and that's all! Thank you!"

After pulling forward the other day, I heard The Fred say from the backseat, "Yes, may I please have a hamburger...uhm, chicken...a quesadilla...uhm, french fries...and a small coke...and that's all! Thank you!"

Now, she walks around the house "placing orders" all day...some of the food combinations are hilarious. Just more proof that they hear and are able to repeat everything we say!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Abby repeats everything that I say too. The other day she asked me, Where is my "frickin" Dora??? I kid you not I say this all the time because I don't want to say the other word in front of her. Now, I have to stop saying this word too. AHHH!!!

TS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ha! The other day while Grandpa was standing in the kitchen, she "ordered" a quesadilla and a small Coke! So funny.

J said...

Tooty just repeats my "thank you" when I'm finished. Geez I hope that's all she repeats.