Tuesday, July 31, 2007

And I Thought I Wasn't An Avid Reader...Sorry, Fiona

I took the liberty of stealing this one from I'm a Mom!..? via MommaPeas via...you get the picture...

Check this out! We actually do read a lot at our house...thank you Momma for your wonderful influence and exposing me to almost all of these books as a child. 10 out of 15...that's like almost 67%...wow!

From the list below:

-Bold the ones you’ve read
-Italicize the ones you want to read
-leave the ones you aren't interested in as they are


Goodnight Moon - by Margaret Wise Brown
The Going To Bed Book - Sandra Boynton
Hey Wake Up - Sandra Boynton
Snuggle Puppy - Sandra Boynton

Where is Baby's Belly Button? - Karen Katz
Go Dog Go - Dr. Seuss
Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can you? - Dr. Seuss
Love You Forever - Robert Munsch
Good Night God - Holly Bea
Guess How Much I Love You - Sam McBratney
The Very Hungry Caterpillar - Eric Carle
Pat The Bunny - Dorothy Kundhardt
Sweet Dreams Mimi - Julie Aigner-Clark
Counting Kisses - Karen Katz

That's Not My Lion - Fiona Watt

No comments: