Saturday, December 27, 2008

We Must Have Been On the Nice List


I told The Husby a couple of years ago that I would never buy my kids a Power Wheels because I never had one as a kid. Well, never say never. The Barbie Jeep was the one thing that The Fred had been asking for over the past year, and it was also mentioned in the stipulations of our "Potty-Training Agreement." Since we have been diaper-free, even at bedtime, for almost a month, I decided it was time to cave. Of course, there was no way Santa could bring a Power Wheels for The Fred and not bring one for StickyBun-Scotti too, so we put in a request for two of them on our necessary items list to the man at the North Pole. All I can say is...I know two kids that must have been on Santa's Nice List this year. The pics are too cute, and the video includes a clip of The Fred screaming for at least two minutes about StickyBun-Scotti being a bad driver...priceless.


1 comment:

Kim said...

love it! i never had a power wheels either and broke down and got the mabster one too this year. the fred and the mabster should get together and cruise around in their barbie jeeps one day. i'm sure they'd have a blast both yelling at poor lil SBS. too funny!

glad to hear that santa had them on the nice list...it only means that as parent, you are doing a great job!