Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Is It Really Over?


To say that the past few months of school have been stressful, would be an understatement. Today, I am finished with the semester. Done. Finito. Fini. Terminado. I have a whole month to spend devoid of mental stimulation, if I so wish. My children couldn't be happier to have me all to themselves, but I keep telling them that in 30 days they will be tired of me again. I plan to spend my time doing the things that I don't normally have the time to enjoy...sewing, reading, and napping...and of course, updating my blog.
I need the time off. My friends may be starting to wonder about me due to my absence from the social scene. If I have to turn down one more e-vite because I need to study, I may soon find myself without any messages in my inbox. All I can say is...Happy "I Have A Whole Month Off From School" Day!!!

4 comments:

J said...

Congratulations!!! We're happy to have you back, but so proud of you for being so diligent! And you will never find your email inbox empty from me lady!

Heather S. said...

Yay!!!! I will have an extra large glass of wine ready for you on Saturday night! :)

Kim said...

congrats girl! the first semester of nursing school is the hardest. the instructors mean business and try to "weed out" the people who aren't too sure about it...or serious. i'm proud of you. you really do deserve a good time off! :)

*Yankee Belle* said...

Congrats!!! Now get your drunk on!