Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pillowcase Dress How-To


I have a stack of cute pillowcases that I have picked up at sales over the past couple of years, and I am finally going to sit down and try to put some of them to good use. I have shared these instructions before, but I thought I would share again in case any of you have a stack of pillowcases waiting on the shelf in your linen closet too. I put these instructions together several years ago for a friend, and they are easy enough for the sewing beginner. Once your girls are older, the pillowcase dress instructions can be edited to make a top instead of a dress, and these dresses are also great over a long sleeved shirt for the colder weather too. Enjoy!



From Pillowcase Dress


From Pillowcase Dress


From Pillowcase Dress


From Pillowcase Dress


From Pillowcase Dress

1 comment:

Kim said...

i really wish i could do this...

the dresses are SO incredibly cute!