Monday, November 3, 2008

What Time Is It?



This past weekend was nothing short of fabulous!  The Husby and I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of one of my favorite girlfriends in Tallahassee, Florida, and it was quite the party.  Alli-Boo has always been the kind of girl that you want around for a night on the town, and if there isn't a party already, she can make one.  Long story, short...good friends + good music + good drinks + good food = a wedding to remember...not to mention an absolutely beautiful bride! Congrats to Alli-Boo and Banjo!

The only problem with the weekend was that between the time zone difference and the actual time change, I have no idea what time it is.  Of course, I can look at the clock and figure it out, but my internal clock seems to be very confused.  All I know is that when I got up on Sunday morning, the clock said 10:30 am, but it was really 8:30 am back at mi casa.  I am definitely not complaining because I can actually see a sliver of daylight when I leave home in the mornings...a lot can be said about the power of sunlight when it comes to starting your day off right.  Sunlight and a good cup of coffee seem to be my two defining factors in a good day.  

It has been almost a month since my last blog post...I'm sorry...I must have been busy...because the time seems to have flown by.  I will resolve to do better this month.  If nothing else, I have plenty of new fall pics that I can be posting.  Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a beautiful picture! This honestly looks like an ad in a bridal magazine.

Best wishes to the newlyweds!

Unknown said...

Thank you for paying homage to us! What a fun time we had! I am so, so glad you two came! I just wish we had gotten to spend more time together.

I cannot wait to see your babies soon!

Alliboo (aka The Bride)