Saturday, November 22, 2008

Biggest Loser Challenge: Final Weigh-In


Well, today is the final weigh-in for our 12-week Biggest Loser Challenge. Now I knew that my chances of beating JayDoug were slim, but I wanted to push on until the end. At the end of the challenge, I have lost a total percentage of 13.04% of my original body weight. I only wish that we had started the challenge back in April because I have lost a total of 21.05% since then. I haven't received the final numbers, but I am confident that JayDoug will be our winner! JayDoug has worked very hard with a strict diet and workouts up to seven days a week, so please join me in congratulating him! I will post the final numbers soon!

Congrats to all that participated! I am ready for another challenge!

3 comments:

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Oh Crap -- I won't be doing this anymore when guys are involved!!!

Congrats to you, you gave him a run!!

Anonymous said...

thanks mommadrool, you did awesome too. I'm not done yet so if you still want to do a weekly email to keep eachother motivated I'm in.

Kim said...

you were the perfect competition for jaydoug, you know. i'm glad you two held out until the very end. it says a lot about your determination. you look awesome too mommadrool, i can definitely tell! good job woman!!

so if jaydoug throws a party with the winnings, you two will be the first to be force fed a greasy hamburger! ;)