Friday, October 10, 2008

Music Review: Nuttin' But Stringz


Who would have thought that my next fabulous music discovery would have come as a result of watching Noggin? As StickyBun-Scotti was watching Jack's Big Music Show (the "Jack's Big Oops" episode) the other night, I noticed that even though I was plugging away at some homework on the computer, I had started bobbing my head to the music that was playing.  When I looked up, I was surprised to see that the musical guests were two guys playing violins with a hip-hop beat in the background.  After a little bit of research, I found out that the group is called Nuttin' But Stringz and is comprised of two brothers that were classically trained at Juilliard.


I downloaded a few songs off of their album, Struggle from the Subway to the Charts, from iTunes, and I have been enjoying them all week.  If you get a chance to download these, they are definitely a crowd-pleaser for kids and adults.  I highly recommend downloading "Broken Sorrow" and "Thunder"...my two faves from the album.

1 comment:

Little Red's Momma said...

They were just on America's Got Talent. They were one of the runners up and they ARE AMAZING!