Thursday, January 17, 2008

StickyBun-Scotti's 1st Birthday

Thought I would share some pics from StickyBun-Scotti's 1st Birthday Party! We decided to just have a small family gathering at our house for his party. Not sure if we could have fit many more in our living room, so we may have to select a different venue for when we invite all of his pals.

Since I started the tradition of making the birthday cake with The Fred's 1st Birthday, I decided to make a cake for his party too. The Husby and I prepared Booze Meat, Parmesan & Lemon Red Potatoes, & Zoe's Style Slaw for the guests. Great-Grandma "P" made a beautiful green salad that combined two of StickyBun-Scotti's favorites: avocado and mandarin oranges...yum-o!

I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by, and I couldn't be more thankful for my beautiful baby boy!


4 comments:

*Yankee Belle* said...

Happy Bithday handsome!

Kim said...

such a cutie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

random_mommy said...

The cake is beautiful!! That boy is a spitting image of the Husby!!

Happy day little man!

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Cute cake - Cute Kid. Happy Birthday little man.