Saturday, December 1, 2007

Is Dark A Do?

I am seriously debating a return to my roots...no pun intended. It has been almost a year since I last colored my hair, which explains this medium brown/blonde highlight/dark brown smorgasboard that I have been sporting for several months now. My hair is very dark naturally, so I always feel like I look pastey white and that I have no eyebrows or eyelashes when my hair is dark. I am thinking of a dark brown with a little bit of red in it...any advice?

5 comments:

*Yankee Belle* said...

I have not seen my natural color in 15+ years. I say go for it. Heck - if you don't like it, you can always go light again.

Be Inspired Always said...

Go for it :)


I finally am back to my original color. I think I like it better now that I've tried every color out there.



Jillian

I'm new to your blog, please feel welcomed to come n visit mine.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the hour I just spent playing makeover on myself. Nevermind that I should be studying:) I am partial to blondes but you can always go back if you don't like it dark..

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Hot Mama!!! I like the dark brown!

My2Suns said...

I like the dark brown, It looks great on you.