Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Newest Addition to the Family

Please help me in welcoming the newest addition to our family...Elvis...my new baby. The Husby hopes that I will get over my desire to have another baby, if I can focus my attention on something else. And yes, for those of you that are wondering, that does make a total of three dogs now. It's just like children though...once you have one, what's one more?


Elvis was a dog that was rescued by T.E.A.R.S. If you have never heard of this organization, they have a wonderful cause...you can read more at http://www.tearstown.org/ .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a dog!!! But that would also get me a divorce.

I'm still trying to decide which one I want!

But you know if I can't have a dog, I'll settle for a brilliant blogger teaching me Photoshop. hint hint

I'm a Mom!..? said...

How cute!! And kudos for saving that sweet puppy!