Saturday, October 8, 2011

Life On Cruise Control

I have officially reached Day 3 of 4 for the work week, and I feel my body losing its gusto.  As bad as I am feeling, I have to admit, it beats sitting in a house, alone, all day.  I love the people I work with...I feed off of their energy...they make me smile...they make me laugh...they lift my spirits...and that counts for a whole lot these days.  I know that these are people that I can always count on for anything, and for that, I am very grateful.  Slowly, but surely, I feel like I am getting my groove back at work, with the help of my wonderful co-workers.  If it wasn't for them, this could be something I would dread getting up for in the mornings.  Because of them, my days are better and brighter.  

Overall, it has been a really good week.  I celebrated my 30th birthday on Wednesday!  Unfortunately, we ended up doing a "day late" celebration on Thursday because I was sick with a stomach bug on my actual birthday, but I have no complaints...it was still wonderful.  I think that a lot of people dread their 30th birthday, but I feel like I am finally at a point in my life where I am comfortable...career, children, marriage, finances...everything comfortable enough that my stress level is significantly lower than it has ever been, and I feel like life is on cruise control.  If this is what my 30's is all about...I like it!

Love- K

No comments: