Sunday, February 24, 2008

Project Two: Nemesis

Well, I think that I am finally getting the hang of this whole Photoshop thing. I just created this piece for my second project with a total of 10 images and 26 layers...whew! It is much more exciting to see in person because it is printed on a piece of translucent vinyl static cling and affixed to a large piece of glass that is supported by a solid mahogany base that The Husby designed and made for the image. I will post some more pics when I get them. The assignment for the project was to select a myth or fairy tale and create a montage based on what we chose. The title for my piece is Nemesis...enjoy!


2 comments:

Little Red's Momma said...

That is just beautiful !!!

TS said...

Uh, yes, I'd say you're getting the hang of it! It's amazing.