Friday, July 18, 2008

Yankee Belle Has a Twin Sister

I was checking out the website for a clothing line called Hunter Dixon, when I realized that Yankee Belle has a long lost twin sister. Jennifer Dixon, one of founders of the clothing line as well as a model for the collection, bears a striking resemblance to my beautiful Yankee Belle. As I continued to look through the pics for the Spring 2008 Collection, I was freaked out by how similar the two of them look. Check out more pics on the Hunter Dixon website...as well as some really cute clothes...

2 comments:

*Yankee Belle* said...

Hell yes I will take it!!! Several years ago one of my very good friends told me I had to meet this new friend of hers. She thought she was my twin. When we were introduced, I almost died. Actually, kinda insulted. Not only was she ugly, BUT she was like 7 feet tall!! She towered me. Can you say AMAZON woman!?!

My2Suns said...

WOW that third picture in the collection really does look like Yankee belle!